Saturday, April 27, 2013

Singer Claire Malin Leaves IOEarth


From the official announcement on their Facebook page:

Due to personal and health reasons Claire Malin is no longer a vocalist for IOEarth, as she is unable to commit to IOEarth to the level the band needs. Together we came to a mutual decision that we have to part our ways so she can focus more on her personal life. IOEarth wishes Claire and her family all the best for the future. x
"I would like to thank the entire... IOEarth family and all our wonderful fans for the best time ever. My time with the band is full of great memories that I will never forget...but it is time for me to focus on my health, my children and my wonderful husband Steph who has been my rock. I wish IOEarth all the best for the future and hope that they get to where they deserve to be. Love to you all, Claire x"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment